One access - multiple locations to peer
Make the most out of your access and peer
remotely at additional locations
With the GlobePEER Remote service, customers can use their existing access to peer remotely at additional DE-CIX locations. The DE-CIX platforms in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Dusseldorf, New York, Marseille, Madrid, Lisbon, Palermo, and Istanbul are interconnected. With access in one of the locations, you can peer remotely at every other one of these locations.
So you can e.g. peer remotely in New York with your access in Dusseldorf, or peer remotely in Hamburg with your access in Munich.
In addition, you can peer
• in Berlin with access in Frankfurt and vice versa,
• in Moscow with access in Frankfurt and vice versa,
• in St. Petersburg with access in Frankfurt and vice versa,
• in Dubai with access in Marseille and vice versa
Setup is easy: You peer over a VLAN on your existing access, and we will take care of all interconnects needed and the access at the additional location.
• 1-day delivery time
• Fully redundant service
• Predictable latency and jitter values
• Flexibility (short cancellation terms)
• No extra hardware costs
• No hassle with importing IT equipment
• One contact, one bill
The available bandwidths range from 0.01 up to 100 GE, depending on location.